Monday, May 24, 2010

Charity Boot Camp Memorial Day

Boot Camp Workout with a Purpose

Make a difference for yourself and someone else. Come see what all of the Fit Club buzz is about as we sweat with a purpose. This express boot camp workout will prove to be the perfect damage control workout to execute before you head out for your Memorial Day fun. All proceeds from this event will go to Susan G Komen for the Cure - Dallas County Affiliate.

I just lost my best friend to breast cancer and I am all the more motivated to meet my fundraising goals to help wipe this disease off the planet. Please come out and help! Reserve your spot now by clicking on the donate button below.

Saturday, May 29th

7am-7:30am

Coppell Dance Centre

$15






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments on my blog! I hope this blog is giving you the information and inspiration you need to get in great shape!