Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Coppell Personal Training Rock Stars

5:20 AM Coppell Training Group
Lisa bumped up her weights on DLs without me suggesting it and said , "I need to challenge myself." That was awesome to see and hear!!!

5:30 AM Highland Village Training Group
Jennifer displayed excellent form today! Her deadlifts & squats & lateral raise were spot on!!!

6:15 AM Coppell Training Group
Kim Hatley!!! She bumped up to level 3 on 2 different exercises...feet elevated dips and single leg stability ball rollouts...without me suggesting it!! She was on a mission today

9:30 AM Coppell Training Group
Nora!! She's been holding back on us!! 20 # lunge and curls, 30 # deadlifts and 12 # squat and lateral raises!! ARE YOU KIDDING?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments on my blog! I hope this blog is giving you the information and inspiration you need to get in great shape!